The 2017-2018 CH&LAEF Student Scholarship application period is February 1 to April 30, 2017.
The deadline for applications is April 30, 2017. Please review the guidelines below and then click here to complete an application.
How it works…
Please review the following guidelines prior to completing an online application.
- All applicants should be California residents.
- All of our scholarships are self-nominated. This means you can apply directly for our scholarship – your school does not need to be affiliated with CH&LAEF and you do not need to be nominated.
- Applicants who are solely interested in culinary arts will not be eligible for a scholarship.
- An interview will be required, either in-person or via video conference.
- Scholarships awarded up to a value of $2000 for one academic year, to successful applicants.
- Each general scholarship is for one academic year. Recipients may apply annually as a new applicant, and are encouraged to do so.
- To be considered, all materials must be submitted to CH&LA by April 30, 2017