The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation, with the support of the American Academy of Chefs (AAC), offers educational scholarships to high school students, college students, apprentices and professional chefs looking to further their education.
How to Apply
Review scholarship and grant application for eligibility and application procedures. Applications must be submitted with all supporting documentation by the deadline listed on the application. Only complete applications will be considered by the scholarship review committee. Only students enrolling or enrolled in American schools may apply. Applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
180 Center Place Way
St. Augustine, FL 32095
- Future Postsecondary Students (Deadline: March 31)
- Current Postsecondary Students/ACFEF-registered Apprentices (Deadline: March 31)
Scholarship Applications for Specific Schools
Professional Development Grants
National Organization Sponsored Scholarships
- ACFEF Industry Partner Scholarship Advertisement Application
- Consolidated Foodservice Scholarship
- Goedeker’s Culinary Scholarship
Women Chefs & Restaurateurs – Global scholarships for culinary and hospitality professionals.