Interested in helping shape the curriculum and industry support services provided by your local community college? Is your company in the retail, hospitality, or tourism sector? Do you help manage employee training and recruitment for your company?
The Retail, Hospitality, and Tourism initiative is currently seeking members of a statewide advisory board. In this role you will help shape the courses, curriculum, and services provided by community colleges throughout California.
Advisory Board Benefits
- Connect and network with your peers in the retail, hospitality, and tourism industries
- Add your participation to your resume demonstrating your expertise and leadership in the industry
- Assist future employees and leaders in obtaining the key skills and knowledge needed for success
- Create a pipeline of skilled workers to fill open positions within your organization
- Receive opportunities to recruit community college’s best and brightest students
Advisory Board Commitment
- Participate in a 1-hour conference each quarter.
- Attend a 1-day, in person meeting annually. Various hospitality locations.
- Provide occasional feedback, research, and insights as requested in the form of surveys or other communication (3-4 hours annually).